As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sproutman #ad
Just Dip in Water, Hang It Up, & Watch It Grow, Sproutman Hemp Sprout Bag #adSproutman #ad
- Made from organic, untreated, chemical-free, natural hemp fiber. Expands or contracts according to how much you wish to grow. Features perfect drainage and ideal aeration. Durable. Breathable weave extends the life of produce.
Watch the sprouts grow. Lasts for over 1000 growing cycles. Stores sprouts. Ready as soon as 4-5 days. It's so easy! Just Dip n' Hang. Grows mung bean, chick pea, adzuki, green pea, broccoli, alfalfa, chives, clover, lentils, radish, and more!.
2. Whitetail Institute #ad
Fast-Growing and Establishes Rapidly, 7 lbs .25 Acre, Great for Erosion Control, Whitetail Institute Sunn Hemp Deer Food Plot Seed, Soil Improvement and as a Cover Crop #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Provides the benefits of a cover crop such as erosion control, soil improvement, plus suppression of root-knot nematodes. Requires only 8 to 12 weeks of frost-free growth conditions to achieve results; Plant when soil temps reach 65 degrees.
Adapted to a wide range of soils, but it grows best on well-drained soils with a pH from 5.
5 to 7. 5. A rapid establishing legume that when grown as a summer annual can produce over 5, 000 pounds of biomass and over 100 pounds of nitrogen per acre. Under proper soil conditions and adequate rainfall, Sunn Hemp can reach 8-12 feet in southern regions and 4-6 feet in the northern regions of the US; Arrest Max approved.
3. Halatool #ad
Halatool 10 Pads Jute Plant Hemp Fiber Grow Mat for Microgreens Growing 10" X 20" Hydroponic Grow Pads for 1020 Growing Trays Indoor Sprouting kit for Microgreens Wheatgrass Sprouts Organic Production #adHalatool #ad
- 100% biodegradable: these grass seed mats can't reuse, which are good for the environment. Use for: hemp grow mats are perfect for hydroponic various microgreens, pea shoots, micro herbs, sunflower seeds, such as wheatgrass, broccoli seeds, basil seeds, radish seeds and more, sprouts, you can also put it on windowsill indoors and outdoors or use in 1020 trays.
And it is really economical and easy to grow microgreens if you use these jute grow mats！. Note: jute mats could have some natural jute smell, if you don't like this smell, to make sure the mats completely wet as well as thoroughly remove remnants of the smell, or soak the mat with lukewarm water overnight, please put it out in the sun for a few days, then drain excess water before use.
These microgreen mats are the optimum soilless growing medium for organic microgreens, they will make your work more easier.
Compared with seedling trays, plant grow mats give the seeds a stable place to germinate and live, not shift and float around as soon as watering, but fully compostable, great for root growth. Package includes: you will receive 10 pcs hydroponic grow pads for your daily use. They help your microgreens seeds evenly absorb water for long time, so don't need wet the mat on daily basis. Natural material: our jute plant grow mats are the ideal choice for obtain organic food! They are Made of biodegradable jute fiber, durable and high water absorption.
4. Ameri-Coco #ad
DIY Grow Kit, Kush Kit: Indoor Grow Kit for Hemp, Herbs and Medicinal Crops Seeds NOT Included, Just add Your Desired Seeds, Fertilizer and You Will be Growing Like a pro #adAmeri-Coco #ad
- Why use buffered coir – it is our premium coir that’s washed multiple times to remove sodium chloride and then treated with calcium nitrate to further reduce excess salt to enable rapid growth of sensitive medical crops. Now we bring it to your home! Successful transplanting - no more shock to the plant, no more pulling the plant without or losing the roots.
Seeds are not included** - successful crops – because the natural fibers allow plant roots to absorb the ideal balance of water, oxygen and nutrients.
Contains No Seeds or Fertilizer. Just transplant the disk into grow cube and grow cube into 3 gallon grow bag without disturbing the roots. Coir is increasingly used worldwide as a preferred growing medium for large scale greenhouse cultivation of cannabis.
Everything needed to grow your own medicinal crops – **seeds are not included** - kit includes 3 gallon professional grade buffered coco coir grow bags - 3 grow bags 9 gallon of Coir, 3 professional quality grow cubes, 9 grow discs and 1 tray with lid to create a greenhouse effect. Why grow in coconut coir – coir growing medium is a renewable resource and is eco-friendly.
5. Hancock Seed Company #ad
5 lbs., Hancock Seed Co. Sunn Hemp Seed, Raw #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- When to plant: recommended planting time is spring and summer when night t. Advantages: provides as much as 2. 5 tons per acre of green tonnage, with a maximum of 100 units of Nitrogen fixation per acre in as little as 60 days.
Application or use: pasture, cover Crop, Green Manure, Cattle Grazing, food plot, Erosion Control, Hay Production.
6. Outsidepride #ad
& Forage Seed, 10 LBS, Outsidepride Sunn Hemp Annual Legume, Cover Crop #adOutsidepride #ad
- This leaves the soil with more nitrogen a necessary nutrient for crops than before the sunn hemp was grown. Because it is a legume, sunn hemp pulls atmospheric nitrogen and puts it into the soil – a process called nitrogen fixation.
For forage production, a seeding rate of 25 - 50 pounds per acre is recommended if seed is broadcasted. It has recently been more adopted in the Midwestern United States cropping systems. Plant when soils reach above 50°f and at least four to five weeks before frost.
Reduce rate for drilling. Optimal soil conditions include a pH between 5 and 7. 5 and good drainage. Sunn hemp is adapted to a wide variety of soil and environmental conditions, thriving through hot, dry summers and continuing to grow until the first frost.
Seed should be drilled at ½-inch depth for best germination. But sunn hemp isn’t just a soil builder — it also offers benefits as a forage producer. Sunn hemp has been extensively used as a soil improvement crop. Is a legume commonly used as a cover crop for southern and sub-tropical and tropical farming systems. Plants will be killed when temperatures dip below 28°F.
7. ChanvraGrow #ad
And More, Wheatgrass, Hydroponic Seeds, Sunflowers, Chanvra Grow Microgreens Growing Mat, 10 Microgreen Mats 10x20", Hemp Grow Mat for Sprouting Kit, Premium Hydroponic Pads #adChanvraGrow #ad
- About us: the chanvrapet product is the work of master hemp farmers who have been growing hemp since the 1970s despite the availability of competitive synthetic products; Today, local feed stores have increasingly chosen and preferred hemp bedding.
100% natural hemp fiber: chanvra grow hydroponic mats are made of pure hemp fiber, naturally grown with regenerative agriculture methods; Completely free of chemicals, additives, and waxes; Rest assured our pads are free of toxic agents that might pollute your crops!.
Easy-to-use soil mat: growing your favorite seeds has never been this easy! You can even do it at home with our hydroponic hemp mats; Just put the sprouting pad in a tray, put seeds in, and let them grow; Available in 10 Pack and 100 Pack.
Great for microgreens and more: our hydroponic growing pads are a great option to easily grow lettuce, spinach, and other microgreens; You can also plant sunflowers, carrot, wheatgrass, amaranth, onion, cucumber, and more without the needs of traditional agriculture. Excellent performance: our hemp mats are thick and resistant, which enhances their performance; Each sprouting pad holds water very well, with a density of 1000 GSM - twice the density of the competition.