As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents, Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre and Early Readers Age 4 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, Parents' Choice Award, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Games Pengoloo Award Winning Wooden Skill Building Memory Color Recognition Game for Kids #adBlue Orange #ad
- Roll two colored dice and lift two penguins to search for colored eggs that match the dice. Go on a south pole egg-spedition with this all wooden memory game for 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up. Award winner: pengoloo is part of the blue orange award winning classic wooden preschool game collection including Zimbbos!, Chickyboom, Fastrack, Keekee the Rocking Monkey and Kitty Bitty.
Collect six penguins on your iceberg to win! Strengthens color recognition, visualization, memory and social skills. For 2-4 players, help develop matching skills, turn-taking, and fine motor skills with this fun, hand-eye coordination, perfect for ages 4+.
Reinforce color learning, strategic thinking, fast board game for kids. How to play: roll two colored dice and lift two penguins to search for colored eggs that match the dice. Blue orange plants two trees for every tree used to produce their games.
Eureka, gobblet Gobblers, Kingdomino. This fun wooden board game includes 12 fun penguins, 2 color dice and simple and kid friendly instructions. Collect six penguins on your iceberg to win! Kid friendly: pengoloo makes the perfect first board game with easy to follow instructions for children and parents alike. Blue orange offers some of the best board games for kids with games like Dr. Pengoloo makes a great addition to your classic kindergarten, 12 bright and colorful eggs, 4 Iceberg boards, homeschool, or preschool learning toys and games collection.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange Games #ad|
3. Story Time Chess #ad
2021 Toy of The Year Award Winner, Chess Sets for Kids, Beginners Chess, Learning Games for Kids, Chess Sets for Boys & Girls Ages 3-103, Chess Game Toddlers, Kids Chess Set, Story Time Chess #adStory Time Chess #ad
- Over 30 mini games: story time chess includes over 30 mini games that enhance the journey as your child learns the various moves and strategies of chess, and they are all designed in a fun an engaging way. Not anymore!! no chess experience is required: we made the game of chess come alive, strategies, stories, and imagery help kids as young as 3 learn the moves, activities, and the rules and strategy of the game are woven through fun and engaging stories.
Characters, and language of chess. Adventure in chess: chess has been shown to develop multiple cognitive and emotional skills that will benefit your child throughout their entire life.
Award winning: story time chess is the most award children's board game in history! with over 17 prestigious awards including the 2021 Toy of The Year People’s Choice Winner, 2021 Webby’s Family & Kids Winner, & 2021 ASTRA Best Game For Kids Winner.
Dual-sided & dual purposed: chess pieces and a beautifully crafted storybook, drawn by the award-winning former Disney illustrator Ryan Terry. Our custom chess pieces and chess board are also dual-sided, meaning they can also be used for regular chess or tournament play. But teaching the game of chess to younger children has always been challenging.
4. Bombat Game #ad
Geography, Logic, ZOORegatta Family Board Games for Kids Ages 4-12 Years. Award Winning Fun Animal Game for 2-4 Players. Educational Childrens Board Game Learning Strategy, Social Skills #adBombat Game #ad
- Develops smart strategic thinking that can have a lasting impact for children. Also 4 ships, 4 play cards, animal tokens and more. Kids adore the action and pure fun this game offers. Finest entertaining & learning family friendly game with funny animals and exciting adventures for boys and girls.
Visit all continents and take photos of the wildlife in each location; or prevent pirates stealing the animals! Kids love it! Made in europe of solid secure components.
Play time is 20-25 minutes for a perfect way to relax after a long day or fill time with a positive activity. Easy & logical rules. Includes colorful 2-sided playing field at a big 21" x 18". 3 board game scenarios designed for different ages: Exciting Race, Zooregatta, and Catch the Pirate.
Also helps develop faster reaction, and valuable social skills. This makes a wonderful birthday present or holiday gift. This kids game will last and look good for years of play and fun. Top 10 kids games ages 5 and up. Awarded best kids board games for families at babyexpo 2019. Fun and challenging for adults, quicker decision making, too.
5. Bananagrams #ad
My First Bananagrams: Multi-Award Winning Kids Spelling Board Game For Ages 4+ #adBananagrams #ad
- For young readers: the perfect word game for the pre-reader and early learner, My First BANANAGRAMS utilizes lowercase letters that help children grow a love for word games and wordplay.
Mini games: my first bananagrams creates a step-by-step play-progression towards ultimately learning how to play a full game of BANANAGRAMS. Follows reading curriculum: My First Bananagrams aligns with school reading curriculums, prepare your little ones for learning.
Letter combos: also included in this kids game are combo-letter word building tiles, which are the first step in word creation. Ages 4+, 1-4 players. Fun for everyone: most importantly, My First Bananagrams is fun for the family.
|Manufacturer||BANANAGRAMS INC #ad|
6. PlayMonster #ad
Yeti in My Spaghetti — Award-Winning, Silly Children's Game — Hey, Get Out of My Bowl! — Ages 4+ — 2+ Players #adPlayMonster #ad
- Oodles of noodles—lay out the noodles over the bowl with the yeti on top! pull the noodles—remove the strands of noodles from the bowl, but don't let the yeti fall! Adorable game—fun concept and adorable Yeti character make this game extra fun! Award-winning—yeti in my spaghetti is a Toy Of The Year winner! Silly fun—full of laughter for children 4 and up! .
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
7. Chobyfun #ad
Carnival Backyard Toddler Dinosaur Bean Bag Toss Games, Birthday Party Outdoor Outside Toys Activities for Girls Boys Age 3 4 5 6 8 12 Adults and Family, Chobyfun Dart Board Sticky Balls for Kids #adChobyfun #ad
- Dart board for kids with 6 sticky balls： hang on the wall in door by hookthe hook not included or fixed on the floor, or use 4 pcs ground nail for better stability that can be inserted into the grass ;.
Bean bag toss game for kids: made with high-quality nylon and non-slip fabric with a stable base, 8 kid-sized bean bag;.
Birthday party activities carnival games : a good gifts for kids adults and family. Outdoor / indoor sport toys:the game set also fine motor skills fun toys, it can use in outside or inside portably;. 2 in 1 classic kids game ：dart board with balls and bean bag toss game for kids;.
8. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom The Fairy Game Award Winning Cooperative Game of Logic & Luck for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Winter’s chill. No reading required allows littles to play too. Benefits: cooperative games cultivate emotional development, positive self esteem, shared decision making, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Who can play: 2-4 players ages 5 and up can enjoy the fairy Game. Includes: game board, 4 jewel tokens, 13 snowflake tokens, 44 snowstorm cards and 57 fairy garden cards.
Winter from the garden! Different card combos keep the game fun. How to play: special cards allow players to slow down Mr. Winter is trying to freeze the fairies’ treasured flowers! Cooperate together to match Fairy Cards to gather the hidden Magic Gems before 4 snowflakes land on one flower.
Can you help the fairies: mr. Learning and growing: in this matching and gathering game, kids learn simple strategy, following directions & taking turns and valuable social skills. Work together to fill the fairies’ magic wand and banish Mr.
9. SPV #ad
Winner of 5 Best Children's Game and Top Family Game Awards, Fast Action & Fast Fun! ed 4 , Splash Game for Kids 6 Years & Up #adSPV #ad
- Classic children's game - fast paced action, exciting, Fun for Parties - Grab a dolphin before it disappears and you could be the winner! Educational - contains colorful playing cards with entertaining facts about our ocean friends no board req'd.
6 years old and up. Award winning family game - parents' choice award, san francisco Chronicle Best Family Game, sesame street parents Top Toys Award for kids, Dr Toy 100 Best, Tilywig Best Family Fun Award.
Kids game of fast action and fast fun! - An extremely fun game for boys and girls the whole family will love for ages 6 & up. New edition 4 - boys and girls will love the "colorful" dolphins. 40 playing cards, 5 dolphins and Score Pad.
10. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Snug as a Bug in a Rug Award Winning Cooperative Preschool Skills Builder Game for 2 to 4 Kids ages 3+ #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Educational game: cooperative games cultivate emotional development, positive self esteem, shared decision making, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment. Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels.
They also get to practice rolling a die, numbers, counting, shapes, spinning a spinner and taking turns. Work together to beat the stinkbugs: all the colorful bugs need your help to get safe and snug before the stinkbugs show up and stink up the place! A fun cooperative and matching game for children with 3 levels of play so the game can grow with your child.
Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. Who can play: snug as a bug in a rug was designed for 2-4 players ages 3 and up and comes with 1 board game with built-in-spinner, 3 stink bugs, 24 colorful bugs, 1 die and instructions for all 3 game levels. Learning and growing: kids learn colors, matching and the concept of big and little.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|